It sounds like you are having trouble moving the digital design from your computer to the USB drive.
For best results, consult your computerized longarm robotic system for instructions on installing your new digital designs.
In many cases, to add your designs to your robotic system, follow these steps:
- Log into your Pro-Stitcher Account
- Click Downloads Tab
- Download the design to your computer/desktop (Save the files in a place you can find, such as Downloads.)
- UNZIP AND EXTRACT FILES
- Plug a USB drive into your computer
- Open the File Explorer
- Find the Quiltable File in your computer’s folder
- Choose the file extension for your longarm
- Right-click to select COPY
- Click on the USB folder in File Explorer
- Right-click to select PASTE
- A copy should appear in the USB and on your computer.
- Safely eject the USB and plug it into your longarm computer system.