For best results, consult your computerized longarm robotic system for instructions on installing your new digital designs.
In many cases, to add your designs to your robotic system, follow these steps:
- Log into your ProStitcher.com Account
- Click Downloads Tab
- Download the design to your computer/desktop (Save the files in a place you can find, such as Downloads.)
- Plug a USB drive into your computer
- Open the File Explorer
- Find the design file in your computer's folder
- Right-click to select COPY
- Click on the USB folder in File Explorer
- Right-click to select PASTE
- A copy should appear in the USB and on your computer.
- Safely eject the USB and plug it into your longarm computer system.
If you are using the Pro-Stitcher Connect software and have a Wi-Fi connection, you may download designs directly from your Pro-Stitcher tablet.
If you need help, please contact us.