Skip to main content
How do I off-set or nest a design in Pro-Stitcher Premium?
- Create an area.
- Open a design.
- Select the Repeat tab. The Basic button will be selected on the ribbon.
- Select the Fill/Fit button from the sidebar to populate the area. Adjust as needed using the + & - buttons under horizontal and vertical.
- Under vertical, use the + & - in the Gap box to bring the rows closer/farther apart as needed.
- Select the Wrap button on the ribbon.
- In the sidebar, under Horizontal, use the Row box, and select the 1/2 button. This will off-set the rows by 50%. Adjust as needed using the arrow buttons.
- Under Vertical, you can adjust the Window to completely fill the area with 1/2 rows at the top or bottom as desired.