1. Move your machine so the needle is right over the start or end point of the row you want to quilt on.
2. Drop your needle so you don't move the machine.
3. Open your saved design. Press baseline.
4. Select Pro-Stitcher tab > New Start & End.
5. In the sidebar, using the Jumps down arrow at the bottom of the appropriate column (start or end), move your green or red bullseye (the circle with the x through it) to the beginning of the correct row.
6. Select the Modify tab > Reposition.
7. In the Sidebar, press the Start or End Point button.
8. Your start or end point is now positioned exactly where your needle is.
9. You can now adjust the start point as needed, using Pro-Stitcher tab > New Start & End then the up and down arrows in the start column to move the start bullseye to where you'd like to start quilting.
10. When everything is positioned correctly, select Quilt from the Pro-Stitcher tab ribbon, then Run.