Follow these steps to add designs to your designs folder on your Pro-Stitcher tablet.
- Insert a usb drive into your computer.
- Open File Explorer from the windows menu.
- Click on This PC, then select Local Disk (C:).
- Locate the Designs folder, right click and select copy.
- Click on the appropriate drive for your usb (most likely D: or E: drive)
- Right click and select paste. The designs folder is now copied to your usb.
- Eject the usb from your computer, remove it and take it to your Pro-Stitcher.
- Insert the usb into one of the drives in the black box behind your Pro-Stitcher tablet.
- A File Explorer window will load, with the appropriate drive selected.
- Hold your finger down on the Designs folder until a pop-up menu loads, select copy.
- Select the C: drive by tapping it once, then hold find the Designs folder.
- Hold your finger down on the Designs folder until a pop-up menu, select paste.
The designs will now be available in Pro-Stitcher.